AGAPE ZOE Berlin Festival
YOGA, HEALING ARTS & MINDFULNESS
September 16th + 17th 2023
9:30 to 21:30 – EDEN***** Studios, BERLIN Pankow
there is this place where you are free
this group of people that means home...
...a peaceful and comforting place, joining together lightness and depth, reflection and curiosity,
childlike joy and creativity, colorful inspiration, within a grown community.
8 years of AGAPE ZOE – it's time to celebrate!
For 8 years now, we have been celebrating our love for the simple & good life as much as the pure life force that love itself is. We look forward to many unique moments this summer and are both ready to see familiar faces again and excited for new encounters. Join us in September 16th+17th, and celebrate a very special festival with us in a loving community!
8 years full of festivals, gatherings, concerts, meeting new people
- Countless workshops – from yoga, meditation, and mindfulness to movement & dance,
- breathwork and singing circles to cacao ceremonies, philosophy, music & live acts
- Incredible places with unforgettable experiences around the globe – from Berlin to Hamburg and Munich all the way to Corfu and Thailand
- Intense experiences and changes, shaped by growth and learnings
- An everyday oasis to come home to, taking pause within the safe harbor of our growing tribe
- A nourishing ground for body, mind, and soul
- Self-expression and -unfolding, inspiration, reflection and looking ahead
- Dance, Music, Movement, Silence, Laugher, Song, Breath, Storytelling, Listening, Absorbing
- A great team, awesome helpers, amazing artists, inspiring content
- Colorful, curious, open, innovative, healing, inclusive and full of love
- Community, joie de vivre, a positive home away from home
- Gratitude for all that was and curiosity about all that is to come
Come and celebrate the colorful kaleidoscope of life & love!
Stay tuned for more information about the program and fantastic anniversary specials!
W E * L O V E * L I F E *
AGAPE ZOE is the largest festival of its kind in and around Berlin. Over the years, a lively and colorful tribe has grown out of several communities, which is now coming together regularly to celebrate love & (the simple) life – a peaceful, enriching connection between people.
AGAPE ZOE creates space … to discover & desire spirituality in all its forms – an inspiring power place amidst the challenging daily big city bustle. A large team of musicians, healing artists & workshop givers rise to the unique quality and authenticity of each gathering – full of heart, awareness & acceptance.
More than 30 workshops with YOGA, DANCE, MUSIC, INNER WORK & much more will await you at the paradisiac EDEN Studios. We look forward to see YOU, community & much space for each one of us!
Ticketrates are as following:
EARLY BIRD Day/Festival Tickets available until 18.06.2023: 59,-/89,- EUR (plus fee)
LATE BIRD Day/Festival Tickets available until 03.09.2023: 69,-/99,- EUR (plus fee)
REGULAR Day/Festival Tickets: 79,-/109,- EUR (plus fee)
At the check-in counter at the festival location you can purchase day tickets for 90 EUR as well as festival tickets for 119 EUR.
LOCATION: EDEN***** STUDIOS, BERLIN/PANKOW
Our gathering takes place at a magical spot – in a charming villa amidst a wonderful, lucious garden in the heart of Berlin. Together, we create a vibrant oasis in which you can refuel, get inspired and just let go.
For many years, the EDEN has been a true institution when it comes to dance and movement. With 5 studios, 2 villas and rooms ranging from 9-300 sq m, the location presents ateliers and production spaces for all branches of the arts which serve as a plattform for new, genre-crossing artistic development and exchange. Movement and a continuous renewal process – initiated by people of different generations, bringing a wide range of topics to the table – interweave and flow through the whole space. They are the reliable, deeply-rooted foundation, providing support in an ever-changing, increasingly busy and confusing world. The AGAPE ZOE weekend festivals spread throughout both the large (300 sq m) studio with floor-to-ceiling windows in the new building and the villa. The beautiful old building contains – nestled quietly on the second floor – rooms for the therapists and healers to offer bodywork and massage sessions. If the weather is kind, the garden area becomes part of the festival.
Breite Str. 43
STAY IN TOUCH
Don't miss any news!
For more events & special offers
subscribe to our Berlin Newsletter.
Click here for the Newsletter for
Munich, Cologne, Hamburg, international Events & Gatherings.