🌸 AGAPE ZOE Berlin Festival 🌸
YOGA, HEALING ARTS & MINDFULNESS
NEW DATE: MARCH 27th + 28th 2021
9:30 to 22:00 – EDEN***** Studios, BERLIN Pankow
NWE BEGINNING FOR HEART & SOUL: Springtime reunion with the AGAPE ZOE Tribe.
New year, new plans: The new, luminous age of Aquarius gives us motivation, hope and anticipation for everything that is coming and what we want to create together with you and our grown AGAPE ZOE community this year. We are now planning a first gathering "live & in colour" for the end of March and can hardly wait to finally nurture the spirit of community on site again.
Well then ... on to new plans, big visions, mindful self-care and love, love, love, wherever the heart reaches!
Of course the upcoming festival will also take place in compliance with the hygiene standards and maximum number of participants.
As always, we will have a large portion of lightness, depth, soul warmth and slowdown in our luggage ... treat yourself to a short holiday for body & soul and start the new year full of light.
Look forward with us to a colourful potpourri of workshops with YOGA, MOVEMENT, MUSIC, INNER WORK & much more - as always in the atmospheric EDEN studios.
>> Good to know: The tickets for the former November, December or January festival will of course remain valid for March <<<
AGAPE - LOVE & ZOE - LIFE!
The safety and health of all participants is particularly important to us. Therefore, in accordance with the current guidelines, we have developed a hygiene concept together with EDEN and a company doctor that applies to all participants at the festival:
• Please only appear if you feel healthy!
• ADMISSION to the festival is only possible via the driveway to the left of Café Eden / Villa. Every participant has to show his ticket there to get to the site.
• Workshops are carried out without contact and without hands-on corrections.
• There is a maximum number of participants per workshop room so that there is enough space in the room and distance can be kept. (see program!)
• In the rooms there is a minimum distance of 1.5m, for movement-oriented exercises 3m distance. For this we have put markings on the floor.
• In dance & yoga, every participant stays on his/her mat.
• The rooms may only be entered individually 15 minutes before the workshop.
• Please leave the rooms immediately after the workshop.
• For dance & yoga the participants stay on their mats.
• The workshop rooms will be ventilated once per hour for at least 10 minutes.
• Changing rooms and showers can not be used.
• Please bring your own yoga mat!
• Please wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Where the minimum distance cannot be maintained inside the rooms (e.g. in a cafe), it is advisable to wear a mouth-nose protection. Please bring one with you for security. No mouth protection needs to be worn at the workshops.
Ticketrates are as following:
EARLY BIRD Day/Festival Tickets available until 14.03.2021: 59,-/89,- EUR (plus fee)
PRE SALE Day/Festival Tickets available until 26.03.2020: 69,-/99,- EUR (plus fee)
At the check-in counter at the festival location you can purchase day tickets for 79,50 EUR as well as festival tickets for 109,50 EUR.
LOCATION: EDEN***** STUDIOS, BERLIN/PANKOW
Our gathering takes place at a magical spot – in a charming villa amidst a wonderful, lucious garden in the heart of Berlin. Together, we create a vibrant oasis in which you can refuel, get inspired and just let go.
For many years, the EDEN has been a true institution when it comes to dance and movement. With 5 studios, 2 villas and rooms ranging from 9-300 sq m, the location presents ateliers and production spaces for all branches of the arts which serve as a plattform for new, genre-crossing artistic development and exchange. Movement and a continuous renewal process – initiated by people of different generations, bringing a wide range of topics to the table – interweave and flow through the whole space. They are the reliable, deeply-rooted foundation, providing support in an ever-changing, increasingly busy and confusing world. The AGAPE ZOE weekend festivals spread throughout both the large (300 sq m) studio with floor-to-ceiling windows in the new building and the villa. The beautiful old building contains – nestled quietly on the second floor – rooms for the therapists and healers to offer bodywork and massage sessions. If the weather is kind, the garden area becomes part of the festival.
Breite Str. 43