AGAPE ZOE Berlin Festival
YOGA, HEALING ARTS & MINDFULNESS
NEW DATE: November 28th + 29th 2020
9:30 to 22:00 – EDEN***** Studios, BERLIN Pankow
COMFY-WARM WINTER VIBES ... REVIEW YOUR YEAR & COME TO REST!
Come and celebrate the colorful kaleidoscope of life and love with us:
2 days of yoga, healing arts, mindfulness, body- & breathwork, music, philosophy, dance and live acts – with more than 30 excellent
teachers, healers & visionaries!
2 days with workshops, self-reflection, realignment, encounters, stillness – a place of comfort, full of laughter and soulfulness, providing
much time and space FOR YOURSELF!
>> Lightness, depth, soul-warming moments, slow movement, a short getaway for body & soul ... at this year’s end, fully exhale & return to
yourself in community at AGAPE ZOE Berlin Festival No. 25 <<
AGAPE - LOVE & ZOE - LIFE!
A large team of musicians, healing artists & workshop givers gives rise to the unique quality and authenticity of each gathering – full of heart, awareness & acceptance.
More than 30 workshops with YOGA, DANCE, MUSIC, INNER WORK & much more will await you once again at the summer edition at the paradisiac EDEN Studio.
... coming soon!
YOGA & BODYWORK
MOVEMENT & MUSIC
WORKSHOPS & MEDITATION
Welcome to the Garden of Eden!
The safety and health of all participants is particularly important to us. Therefore, in accordance with the current guidelines, we have developed a hygiene concept together with EDEN and a company doctor that applies to all participants at the festival:
• Please only appear if you feel healthy!
• ADMISSION to the festival is only possible via the driveway to the left of Café Eden / Villa. Every participant has to show his ticket there to get to the site.
• Workshops are carried out without contact and without hands-on corrections.
• There is a maximum number of participants per workshop room so that there is enough space in the room and distance can be kept. (see program!)
• In the rooms there is a minimum distance of 1.5m, for movement-oriented exercises 3m distance. For this we have put markings on the floor.
• In dance & yoga, every participant stays on his/her mat.
• The rooms may only be entered individually 15 minutes before the workshop.
• Please leave the rooms immediately after the workshop.
• For dance & yoga the participants stay on their mats.
• The workshop rooms will be ventilated once per hour for at least 10 minutes.
• Changing rooms and showers can not be used.
• Please bring your own yoga mat!
• Please wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Where the minimum distance cannot be maintained inside the rooms (e.g. in a cafe), it is advisable to wear a mouth-nose protection. Please bring one with you for security. No mouth protection needs to be worn at the workshops.
Ticketrates are as following:
SUPER EARLY BIRD Day/Festival Tickets available until 18.10.2020: 49,-/79,- EUR (plus fee)
EARLY BIRD Day/Festival Tickets available until 15.11.2020: 59,-/89,- EUR (plus fee)
PRE SALE Day/Festival Tickets available until 15.11.2020: 69,-/99,- EUR (plus fee)
At the check-in counter at the festival location you can purchase day tickets for 79,50 EUR as well as festival tickets for 109,50 EUR.
LOCATION: EDEN***** STUDIOS, BERLIN/PANKOW
Our gathering takes place at a magical spot – in a charming villa amidst a wonderful, lucious garden in the heart of Berlin. Together, we create a vibrant oasis in which you can refuel, get inspired and just let go.
For many years, the EDEN has been a true institution when it comes to dance and movement. With 5 studios, 2 villas and rooms ranging from 9-300 sq m, the location presents ateliers and production spaces for all branches of the arts which serve as a plattform for new, genre-crossing artistic development and exchange. Movement and a continuous renewal process – initiated by people of different generations, bringing a wide range of topics to the table – interweave and flow through the whole space. They are the reliable, deeply-rooted foundation, providing support in an ever-changing, increasingly busy and confusing world. The AGAPE ZOE weekend festivals spread throughout both the large (300 sq m) studio with floor-to-ceiling windows in the new building and the villa. The beautiful old building contains – nestled quietly on the second floor – rooms for the therapists and healers to offer bodywork and massage sessions. If the weather is kind, the garden area becomes part of the festival.
Breite Str. 43