AGAPE ZOE Berlin Festival
YOGA, HEALING ARTS & MINDFULNESS
NEW DATE: November 28th + 29th 2020
9:30 to 22:00 – EDEN***** Studios, BERLIN Pankow
COMFY-WARM WINTER VIBES ... REVIEW YOUR YEAR & COME TO REST!
Come and celebrate the colorful kaleidoscope of life and love with us:
2 days of yoga, healing arts, mindfulness, body- & breathwork, music, philosophy, dance and live acts – with more than 30 excellent
teachers, healers & visionaries!
2 days with workshops, self-reflection, realignment, encounters, stillness – a place of comfort, full of laughter and soulfulness, providing
much time and space FOR YOURSELF!
>> Lightness, depth, soul-warming moments, slow movement, a short getaway for body & soul ... at this year’s end, fully exhale & return to
yourself in community at AGAPE ZOE Berlin Festival No. 25 <<
AGAPE - LOVE & ZOE - LIFE!
A large team of musicians, healing artists & workshop givers gives rise to the unique quality and authenticity of each gathering – full of heart, awareness & acceptance.
More than 30 workshops with YOGA, DANCE, MUSIC, INNER WORK & much more will await you once again at the summer edition at the paradisiac EDEN Studio.
The safety and health of all participants is particularly important to us. Therefore, in accordance with the current guidelines, we have developed a hygiene concept together with EDEN and a company doctor that applies to all participants at the festival:
• Please only appear if you feel healthy!
• ADMISSION to the festival is only possible via the driveway to the left of Café Eden / Villa. Every participant has to show his ticket there to get to the site.
• Workshops are carried out without contact and without hands-on corrections.
• There is a maximum number of participants per workshop room so that there is enough space in the room and distance can be kept. (see program!)
• In the rooms there is a minimum distance of 1.5m, for movement-oriented exercises 3m distance. For this we have put markings on the floor.
• In dance & yoga, every participant stays on his/her mat.
• The rooms may only be entered individually 15 minutes before the workshop.
• Please leave the rooms immediately after the workshop.
• For dance & yoga the participants stay on their mats.
• The workshop rooms will be ventilated once per hour for at least 10 minutes.
• Changing rooms and showers can not be used.
• Please bring your own yoga mat!
• Please wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Where the minimum distance cannot be maintained inside the rooms (e.g. in a cafe), it is advisable to wear a mouth-nose protection. Please bring one with you for security. No mouth protection needs to be worn at the workshops.
Ticketrates are as following:
SUPER EARLY BIRD Day/Festival Tickets available until 18.10.2020: 49,-/79,- EUR (plus fee)
EARLY BIRD Day/Festival Tickets available until 15.11.2020: 59,-/89,- EUR (plus fee)
PRE SALE Day/Festival Tickets available until 15.11.2020: 69,-/99,- EUR (plus fee)
At the check-in counter at the festival location you can purchase day tickets for 79,50 EUR as well as festival tickets for 109,50 EUR.
LOCATION: EDEN***** STUDIOS, BERLIN/PANKOW
Our gathering takes place at a magical spot – in a charming villa amidst a wonderful, lucious garden in the heart of Berlin. Together, we create a vibrant oasis in which you can refuel, get inspired and just let go.
For many years, the EDEN has been a true institution when it comes to dance and movement. With 5 studios, 2 villas and rooms ranging from 9-300 sq m, the location presents ateliers and production spaces for all branches of the arts which serve as a plattform for new, genre-crossing artistic development and exchange. Movement and a continuous renewal process – initiated by people of different generations, bringing a wide range of topics to the table – interweave and flow through the whole space. They are the reliable, deeply-rooted foundation, providing support in an ever-changing, increasingly busy and confusing world. The AGAPE ZOE weekend festivals spread throughout both the large (300 sq m) studio with floor-to-ceiling windows in the new building and the villa. The beautiful old building contains – nestled quietly on the second floor – rooms for the therapists and healers to offer bodywork and massage sessions. If the weather is kind, the garden area becomes part of the festival.
Breite Str. 43