💖 6 YEARS AGAPE ZOE Berlin Festival 💖
YOGA, HEALING ARTS & MINDFULNESS
*NEW DATE*: September 18th + 19th 2021
9:30 to 22:00 – EDEN***** Studios, BERLIN Pankow
CELEBRATE OUR 6th BIRTHDAY with us under a warm late-summer sun in loving Community.
It's hard to believe: September 2020 was the last time we gathered with the AGAPE ZOE Tribe to celebrate our 5th birthday. Since then, we have had to postpone every other festival date, have shown patience and have always kept our hopes high. The time without you has been challenging and long, far too long. All the more we are now looking forward to the upcoming birthday festival in September! We are very confident that we will be able to celebrate with you again - the love, the life and the community in heart and soul that always connects us!
For our 6th birthday, you can expect lively, loving community in abundance and a long-awaited, colourful festival weekend with YOGA, MEDITATON, WORKSHOPS, DANCE, MUSIK, INNER WORK and much more - as always in the atmospheric EDEN studios.
Of course the upcoming festival will also take place in compliance with the hygiene standards and maximum number of participants.
>> Good to know: The tickets for the former November, December, January, March & May Festival will of course remain valid for September <<<
AGAPE - LOVE & ZOE - LIFE!
The safety and health of all participants is particularly important to us. Therefore, in accordance with the current guidelines, we have developed a hygiene concept together with EDEN and a company doctor that applies to all participants at the festival:
• Please only appear if you feel healthy!
• Participation and entering the festival ground is only possible with a negative antigen rapid test result (not older than 24 hours on arrival) or negative PCR-test result (not oder than 48 hours on arrival). The test results must be presented at the entrance.
• A valid identification document must also be presented at the entrance. If you do not have a personalised ticket (if your name is not on your ticket) then participation is only possible if your contact details are taken on site-
• ADMISSION to the festival is only possible via the driveway to the left of Café Eden / Villa. Every participant has to show his ticket there to get to the site.
• Workshops are carried out without contact and without hands-on corrections.
• There is a maximum number of participants per workshop room so that there is enough space in the room and distance can be kept. (see program!)
• In the rooms there is a minimum distance of 1.5m, for movement-oriented exercises 3m distance. For this we have put markings on the floor.
• In dance & yoga, every participant stays on his/her mat.
• The rooms may only be entered individually 15 minutes before the workshop.
• Please leave the rooms immediately after the workshop.
• For dance & yoga the participants stay on their mats.
• The workshop rooms will be ventilated once per hour for at least 10 minutes.
• Changing rooms and showers can not be used.
• Please bring your own yoga mat!
• Please wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Where the minimum distance cannot be maintained inside the rooms (e.g. in a cafe), it is advisable to wear a mouth-nose protection. Please bring one with you for security. No mouth protection needs to be worn at the workshops.
Ticketrates are as following:
EARLY BIRD Day/Festival Tickets available until 29.08.2021: 59,-/89,- EUR (plus fee)
LATE BIRD Day/Festival Tickets available until 12.09.2020: 69,-/99,- EUR (plus fee)
At the check-in counter at the festival location you can purchase day tickets for 79,50 EUR as well as festival tickets for 109,50 EUR.
LOCATION: EDEN***** STUDIOS, BERLIN/PANKOW
Our gathering takes place at a magical spot – in a charming villa amidst a wonderful, lucious garden in the heart of Berlin. Together, we create a vibrant oasis in which you can refuel, get inspired and just let go.
For many years, the EDEN has been a true institution when it comes to dance and movement. With 5 studios, 2 villas and rooms ranging from 9-300 sq m, the location presents ateliers and production spaces for all branches of the arts which serve as a plattform for new, genre-crossing artistic development and exchange. Movement and a continuous renewal process – initiated by people of different generations, bringing a wide range of topics to the table – interweave and flow through the whole space. They are the reliable, deeply-rooted foundation, providing support in an ever-changing, increasingly busy and confusing world. The AGAPE ZOE weekend festivals spread throughout both the large (300 sq m) studio with floor-to-ceiling windows in the new building and the villa. The beautiful old building contains – nestled quietly on the second floor – rooms for the therapists and healers to offer bodywork and massage sessions. If the weather is kind, the garden area becomes part of the festival.
Breite Str. 43